DashWare software download temporarily not available?

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am new here but have searched and searched for the answer to my question with no luck, any advice is appreciated.

I will be purchasing the flytrex live 3G soon. I also want the dash ware overlay but their website says they have temporarily disabled downloads AND new sales?! Does anyone know if there is another website to find the installation file? (If not.. Are there any alternatives? This seems strange to me.. Any help is much appreciated.

I have included the message from the http://www.dashware.net download page.

Secondly, is there a difference in the "vision + utility plus app for android - $11.80" and the other free "vision + utility"?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for your interest in DashWare. We decided to temporarily disable downloads and new sales in order to focus on our next release. Existing users can upgrade to the latest version of DashWare here.

We look forward to surprising you soon,

The DashWare Team

acrain said:
Hey guys,

I am new here but have searched and searched for the answer to my question with no luck, any advice is appreciated.

I will be purchasing the flytrex live 3G soon. I also want the dash ware overlay but their website says they have temporarily disabled downloads AND new sales?! Does anyone know if there is another website to find the installation file? (If not.. Are there any alternatives? This seems strange to me.. Any help is much appreciated.

Secondly, is there a difference in the "vision + utility plus app for android - $11.80" and the other free "vision + utility"?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for your interest in DashWare. We decided to temporarily disable downloads and new sales in order to focus on our next release. Existing users can upgrade to the latest version of DashWare here.

The DashWare Team

The difference in the two V+U & V+UP app is the Pro version has a Flight Logger. The Flight Logger alone is worth the price of this mod. I actually use this flight logger, and the one with Flytrex.

acrain said:

The DashWare Team

A company that decided to stop selling its software because they want to focus on the next release...That's very very very weird!!!!

flyNfrank said:
acrain said:
Hey guys,

The DashWare Team

The difference in the two V+U & V+UP app is the Pro version has a Flight Logger. The Flight Logger alone is worth the price of this mod. I actually use this flight logger, and the one with Flytrex.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Looks like I'm going with the 3G live. :)

I got a refund off dashware because it wouldn't save the video, kept coming up with an error message (believe that was he 1.6 version I'd got)

Fantomas said:
acrain said:

The DashWare Team

A company that decided to stop selling its software because they want to focus on the next release...That's very very very weird!!!!

I may have been right. According to a post on their facebook page, they are out of business...what a shame :eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1