Dashware no longer downloading products????

Reaction score
They are suspending downloads until they come up with a new, improved product.
Why would a company that has a successful product do this??
Not sure what to make of this, but I wonder if they are shutting down??
Anybody have any information??
I installed the new Flytrex Live 3G and it works great.
I want to merge the video with the telemetry and was counting on Dashware.
Any info would be greatly appreciated!!

I ran into the same problem. If my flytrex ever gets here, I plan on trying racerender. Might be something for you to look at. I haven't used either software since I don't have my flytrex yet so take don't buy racerender on my reccomendation.

I'd love to buy Dashware but having the same trouble as you guys. I've sent a few emails to them but had no replies at all so I don't know if they will ever start selling it again or not. I have been messing around with the trial version of racerender and it's good enough to get the job done but it's more geared towards cars and doesn't have enough gauges for our hobby but I'm going to use the trial version till Dashware hopefully start selling the full copy again

I've only had my flytrex for a week and only managed a quick flight with it but I'm very impressed with it and along with racerender I've managed to put together a little video.

I would also be interested in hearing what's up with Dashware. Companies don't just suspend generating revenue from a well received and operating product for no reason. I've also sent emails inquiring about when they think it might become avaialable again, and had zero reply. Don't have enough info to really speculate, but no more product, and no more communications doesn't look real good. It's a shame, it looks like a very nice product.

Wondering as well. Hope they are not closing or have been bought by some other company.

Chuck26287 said:
I would also be interested in hearing what's up with Dashware. Companies don't just suspend generating revenue from a well received and operating product for no reason. I've also sent emails inquiring about when they think it might become avaialable again, and had zero reply. Don't have enough info to really speculate, but no more product, and no more communications doesn't look real good. It's a shame, it looks like a very nice product.
You can still download the latest version and mess about with it but you just can't publish any videos without the activation code :-(
I'm hoping it will be available soon but I've had zero response to email so have no idea.
I'll keep using the free version of race rider until they are selling it again
DOES ANYONE HAVE AN INFO ON WHEN THEY WILL BE SELLING AGAIN

It's been awhile since they halted sales. Doesn't add up. How does a company survive with no cash flow. They could always sell current version with upgrade option later. Just in case I have upgraded to latest version and downloading most all of the available guages.

At this point, I personally would be leery of buying from Dashware. I would be afraid even if they did come out with a new version that I would end up owning an unsupported piece of software. Their lack of response to customer inquiries is troubling to me. I wish someone else played in that space and would make a solid product.

i had the latest version, & it wouldn't save videos so got a refund. I'm not the only too complain of it, i bet its related

I think Dashware is a dead product and a dead company. In addition to removing purchase for the software they have also removed the downloads for gauges. Because of a version upgrade?

I filed a bug with them 2 weeks ago and never heard anything back. That is very unusual as they used to be quite responsive. That's really to bad as it works quite well. We'll have to find a replacement at some point I guess.

nhoover said:
I filed a bug with them 2 weeks ago and never heard anything back. That is very unusual as they used to be quite responsive. That's really to bad as it works quite well. We'll have to find a replacement at some point I guess.
i emailed support when i first got it & having problems, they replied instantly asking for a copy of my files. Then didn't hear anything for 2 weeks, didn't get a response when i asked for an update on the fault so filed for a refund (via paypal) as the product wasnt as described ie it didn't work as intended

Hi
Im interested in dashware, is there any way to get license of it legal or not so legal? I prefer to buy it, but this looks like impossible, specially if north korea has hacked they, lol.[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

So if all of what has been posted here is indeed correct about being out of business, who here is able to take over at least the software aspect of it. I personally can restore everything as it was, but coding the software as in repairing bug's is not something I can do. I use dashware often and would hate to see it slip away. If enough can come together with something, I can look into it further. Or, I'm also able to help in any other situation as well.

flyNfrank, you offering to pony up and buy the company? :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.