Dashware again

Reaction score
Just as I find out how to get dashware working, it's changed since the dji upgrade the txt files have gone and there are srt files on the video card. Any ideas there the txt files are gone
Many thanks

put the sd card in your computer, show hidden files, and do a search for *.txt

Madgitty is correct. There are no longer .txt files on my ipad in the DJI GO app root directory. The hidden files thing does not apply as it's an ipad. There is a folder named logs, but iTunes does not allow you to open it. It does allow you to save the whole folder to your PC, and you can then open the folder and view the log files.

And after experimenting, the folder you want to download to convert and view your flight records is the "FlightRecords" folder. The file in the "Logs" folder would not convert, but the ones in "FlightRecords" will.

And after experimenting, the folder you want to download to convert and view your flight records is the "FlightRecords" folder. The file in the "Logs" folder would not convert, but the ones in "FlightRecords" will.

so once i have the "flightrecords" on my pc, what do i do then? sorry, i asked about dashware on general forum...i have not heard back yet...thanks for your help

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20