Danger with flying on batteries not upgraded?

Reaction score
I'm in Aruba and made the mistake of buying a new battery and not doing the upgrade. Is there anything to be concerned about?

Clearly you have internet access. Why not just download the FW again and upgrade the battery?

Reactions: BigAl07
Clearly you have internet access. Why not just download the FW again and upgrade the battery?
I didn't realize I could do it wirelessly....... In the past I pulled the memory card out, plugged it in my laptop and then put in back in the quad.

I didn't realize I could do it wirelessly....... In the past I pulled the memory card out, plugged it in my laptop and then put in back in the quad.
? You can't do it remotely, I just assumed since you were asking the question that you had all your gear with you.

In any case, it's probably not a big deal anyway. If you can arm the motors and the app doesn't complain, I'd fly it.

? You can't do it remotely, I just assumed since you were asking the question that you had all your gear with you.

In any case, it's probably not a big deal anyway. If you can arm the motors and the app doesn't complain, I'd fly it.
Great, I appreciate the response!
Everything seems fine but I didn't want to chance it without some expert advice.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20