Customer support from DJI

This forum, and a host of Youtube how-to videos, good Google search engines, and threads on other RC forums about specific topics.

You have just found out you have entered Zombie-land. No manuals with the product. Online manuals in unreadable Chinglish. ZERO product support from the manufacturers.

WE and the above are about all you've got. The good news is that we can get'er done.

I emailed them when I first got my Phantom re: a bug in the software, they got right back and helped me fix.

"I (too) emailed them when I first got my Phantom".....3 months ago.....and I'm still waiting.

Your experience is the first successful one to be reported here. It is heartwarming to know that there is, on occasion, a real human being there. Unless.....it was a computer directing you to a FAQ page.

Support is done through the network of dealers. DJI keeps the number of Tier One dealers relatively small so that the dealers know the products and have regular contact with their account managers at DJI.

For example; my account manager at DJI will have 6 emails waiting for him when he gets to work in 2 hours time. He'll reply to them and then when I get to work some hour's later (9am my time) we'll have a chat on Skype about anything unclear in the emails, follow up on anything outstanding, etc.

I will then feedback to my customers on each of their individual tickets.

All the best

Simon

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20