Custom Lanyards

Reaction score
I am curious to know if folks would be interested in customized lanyards. You can have any design / color scheme / text etc. My wife does sublimation and heat transfer items. They would be$10 plus shipping via USPS (sorry USA only unless you'd want to cover the extra). If this is something folks would be interested in, please speak up. If not, let me know that as well. We're ordering some blanks, have to order the case, so I can make one for myself. I figured I'd see if anyone else would be interested before we figure out something else to do with them. Thanks for looking.

Edited 07-24

Last edited:
battman2036 said:
I am curious to know if folks would be interested in customized lanyards. You can have any design / color scheme / text etc. My wife does sublimation and heat transfer items. They would be around $7-$10 shipped via USPS (sorry USA only unless you'd want to cover the extra). If this is something folks would be interested in, please speak up. If not, let me know that as well. We're ordering some blanks, have to order the case, so I can make one for myself. I figured I'd see if anyone else would be interested before we figure out something else to do with them. Thanks for looking.

im in

In. Gonna need a Texas Longhorn logo.

No pics yet as they are inbound from the distributor. I'm attaching a pic of the blank. This is one of a few types the distributors carry so I want to try it on the controller. The picture doesn't give a great scale and I want to make sure the clip is solid.

Lanyards are :

→ Size: 7/8 inch x 36 yard
→ Color: White (color will change depending on design)
→ Material: Polyester

SBL120_zpsmgnasxux.jpg

Count me in. Like to see some demo's on text designs/fonts. :D

IMG_0213_zpsiyzihivo.jpg

IMG_0212_zpszaqsdsev.jpg

IMG_0211_zpsu6ibo87e.jpg

Just received the lanyards today. These are photos of the blank lanyard. The question is what designs would you like to see? We can literally print anything onto these. I'll try to get the creative juices flowing and see what I can come up with.

Looks Awesome!! These guys are very quick on communication and are a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend them and I will be sure to be a recurring customer.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj