Custom Camra ISO settings

Reaction score
Took the P3A out for a test drive today and the image on the screen was a bit dark for my liking. So I adjusted the ISO setting and it brightened things up and all was fine. (was not taking any pictures or video, just flying)

Problem is that when I click to get out of manual settings it seems to go back to auto setting which was 200 and I was trying a higher ISO. Any suggestions to get the view on FPV brighter? Tablet was set at brightest setting.

Don't click the button with the 3 horizontal lines at the bottom, right of the DJI Pilot/GO app to exit the settings. When you click that button, it toggles between manual and auto mode. If the button is blue, you're in manual mode. If it's gray, you're in auto mode.

Touch the screen with your finger and it'll auto adjust the brightness of wherever you pressed. You can also use the right scroll wheel to adjust ISO

Hi bbfpv

I'm hoping you have sorted my problem out. I'm having an issue where I'm having major drifts in exposure. If I orbit a subject I end up with it going from over exposed to under exposed as I go around. Are you talking about the yellow square that appears on the screen when you touch it? If so how do I get rid of it or how do I get the light metering to take more of an average of the image? I'm having this problem in auto and manual so it might also be a camera problem or firmware issue

Thanks
Jase

Hi bbfpv

I'm hoping you have sorted my problem out. I'm having an issue where I'm having major drifts in exposure. If I orbit a subject I end up with it going from over exposed to under exposed as I go around. Are you talking about the yellow square that appears on the screen when you touch it? If so how do I get rid of it or how do I get the light metering to take more of an average of the image? I'm having this problem in auto and manual so it might also be a camera problem or firmware issue

Thanks
Jase
There's an x in the corner of the box. Touch it to dismiss the box. Sounds like auto white balance? Try setting it to something different. Leave manual mode open while you try or it'll revert back to auto. Swipe the menu to save your manual settings. Others might be able to help more, I'm not a photographer.

Thanks bbfpv. In your previous post when you spoke of touching the screen to expose that part of the image. Is the yellow box what you meant about that part of the screen will expose correctly?

Thanks for your help
Jase

Thanks bbfpv. In your previous post when you spoke of touching the screen to expose that part of the image. Is the yellow box what you meant about that part of the screen will expose correctly?

Thanks for your help
Jase
yes.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl