Custom C1 and C2 function

Reaction score
Near Rugeley Staffordshire, United Kingdom
I hope Ive not missed the obvious bit I can't see the "toggle map" option as a choice for c1 or c2.

Has this been removed. I know I can just expand the map by tapping the screen.

P

Sorry, as I run older versions of DJI GO, I honestly don't know if this toggle choice has been removed on the C1/C2 switches on the more recent versions..

Is there any reason why you prefer not to just tap your finger on the map? I usually have the C1/C2 switches set to point camera up/down and switch the red LEDs on or off - but that's just my personal preference. Everyone to their own, of course...:)

Im sure tapping the map will be easier, I did have the map toggle set but now the option is gone.

Thanks for the reply.

P
Glad to put my view forward, Patrrick (is that a typo, or intentional? :)) - Sometimes things change with updates of DJI GO or whatever - and I often find it easier to stick with what I have..

You can do this by disabling automatic updates for DJI GO on your device and/or not installing firmware updates on your drone... There's lots of information available here by searching (magnifying glass, top right) or, as you have done, asking a perfectly reasonable question. If you don't like the version of DJI go that you have now, then it's possible to install older versions on your device which will work quite OK.... Just do a bit of research here first - a search here with the keyword 'sideloading' should find you details of how to rollback your DJI GO version.

Most people here are only too willing to help if you have a problem or question.

Last edited:
I keep meaning to change one of my C's ... as by default is changes FPV to FOLLOW and vv ..... annotying as I catch the button at times.
I couldn't understand why sometimes my video's rocked ... till I realised its that darned C switch ....

To be honest - I would disable both !! Cannot see the point of them.... especially placed where they are.

Nigel

Glad to put my view forward, Patrrick (is that a typo, or intentional? :)) - Sometimes things change with updates of DJI GO or whatever - and I often find it easier to stick with what I have..

You can do this by disabling automatic updates for DJI GO on your device and/or not installing firmware updates on your drone... There's lots of information available here by searching (magnifying glass, top right) or, as you have done, asking a perfectly reasonable question. If you don't like the version of DJI go that you have now, then it's possible to install older versions on your device which will work quite OK.... Just do a bit of research here first - a search here with the keyword 'sideloading' should find you details of how to rollback your DJI GO version.

Most people here are only too willing to help if you have a problem or question.

Thanks steve.

The two Rs was a typo

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers