Curves at waypoint question

Reaction score
Hi maybe this question has been asked a million times but if I give a waypoint instructions and then I curve around that waypoint will the instructions I gave it be egnored and if so can I correct this cheers ciaran

With curved lines, the bird never actually 'reaches' the waypoint, so, no waypoint actions are initiated. No way around this. Have to go to 'straight' lines.

Reactions: Ciaran
Thanks Richard does this mean I can't get it to look at the poi then at the waypoint if it curves around it thanks

POI's are possible. Other commands are not. However, to get a "curved" look to a path, make multiple waypoints in a arc. Straight lines, and then other commands can be programmed giving the whole path set a curved look.

I use POI's in curved paths often.

Ahh I think I understand now cheers for the help guys I'll practice that regards Ciaran

I use POI's in curved paths often.
Yes, you can use POIs in curved paths, you just don't get any of the actions such as take photo in that configuration. One way to get around it is to set auto record so the bird starts recording on take off and stops when it lands.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.