Currently own a P3 Standard, want to sell it... which drone to buy?

Which Drone Should I get Next?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am new here and I've had my Phantom 3 Standard for about 2 months now... it's good and all but I want a 4k drone with all the cool features the P4 has. I wanna sell it so which one should I get next and why?

Thanks!

Whats your budget? That might tell you which way to go. All have 4k but the P3P doesnt have obstacle avoidance, so it doesnt have "all the cool features the P4 has."

P3P $699 Plenty available now
P4 $899 Plenty available now
Mavic $999 Available some time in the future (Plenty available now if you have $1500 - $1800 to pay the gougers)

You have partially answered your own question and seemingly the survey is a waste of time. Go the P4 or stretch to the pro. The pro appears to have some significant upgrades worth the price difference. Flight time, speed, OA, video.

If you want all the cool features a P4 has, why are you considering a Phantom 3 Professional?
Because it is cheaper, so I don't know weather to go with the P3P or the P4.
I don't know if I should sacrifice, cheaper price = no obstacle avoidance and no sport mode
or expensive price = obstacle avoidance and sport mode

You have partially answered your own question and seemingly the survey is a waste of time. Go the P4 or stretch to the pro. The pro appears to have some significant upgrades worth the price difference. Flight time, speed, OA, video.
I am not looking to buy the Phantom 4 Pro.

Whats your budget? That might tell you which way to go. All have 4k but the P3P doesnt have obstacle avoidance, so it doesnt have "all the cool features the P4 has."

P3P $699 Plenty available now
P4 $899 Plenty available now
Mavic $999 Available some time in the future (Plenty available now if you have $1500 - $1800 to pay the gougers)
I live in Canada so I don't know if I should buy now or wait for a sale. I'm a high school student with a job , approx $200 every 2 weeks, I am building a PC at the moment so I won't be getting the drone till Summer approx but I would use all of the money I get from selling the drone to buy a new one.

I live in Canada so I don't know if I should buy now or wait for a sale. I'm a high school student with a job , approx $200 every 2 weeks, I am building a PC at the moment so I won't be getting the drone till Summer approx but I would use all of the money I get from selling the drone to buy a new one.
Pretty sure by summer you well know, and there will be at least one more to choose from. ;)

Rod

@Gilles_,
Welcome to the forum!
Funny, that you told us you were in Canada, and you put Canada in your Location.

A guy was really frustrated getting his Phantom to start, said he lived near Bellingham he would drive to somebody's location for help. It wasn't in the US :rolleyes:

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj