Current DJI GO APP

The current version of DJI GO is 3.1.2.

If you are using an Apple device, install the current version of "DJI GO" from the app store. If using an Android device, don't install version 3.1.2 (the current version at this time). It contains a bug that could cause your home point to be reset in the wrong location. Instead, download an older version from here or here.

Ok, im downloading from apk now, next issue id the firmware for the bird, Nigel suggest 1.07.009 but i cant find that online anywhere, any suggestions or should i use the oldest one on the DJI site?

Sent from my SM-G928V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ok, im downloading from apk now, next issue id the firmware for the bird, Nigel suggest 1.07.009 but i cant find that online anywhere, any suggestions or should i use the oldest one on the DJI site?

that version is not DJI Go application version, thats a firmware version to put on the phantom itself.

Yes, im trying to do the aircraft as i wait for the tablet to download the go app from apk.
I just tried the oldest file on dji site, checked the report on the card after and it was aborted because the file is older than what is on the aircraft.
Im trying to avoid the newest firmware because of the no fly issues.
The oldest one i tried is 1.03.002
Next newest is 1.8.80, which i thought was one to avoid....

Yes, im trying to do the aircraft as i wait for the tablet to download the go app from apk.
I just tried the oldest file on dji site, checked the report on the card after and it was aborted because the file is older than what is on the aircraft.
Im trying to avoid the newest firmware because of the no fly issues.
The oldest one i tried is 1.03.002
Next newest is 1.8.80, which i thought was one to avoid....

if its the standard, I'm not entirely sure to be honest. i'm familiar with DJI go, but not the standards firmware. I think you just update it through the DJI go app .. but honestly, if your phantom 3 works fine now I wouldn't update the firmware. Odds are good you wont get benefit ..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj