CSV file help

Reaction score
Hey folks...I am 300+ flights in, with over 1.7 million feet of flying...and I have never ever experienced this loss of signal and erratic behavior before. Also saw messages I've never gotten before either.

Landed safely, all OK...but could someone here take a look at my csv file...I uploaded it to HelathyDrones but it doesn't tell me much...other than according to that, I was flying atti the whole 19 minutes which is bogus

Thankfully I have video of the last few minutes of the flight the irrefutably contradicts what the DJI GO APP says the bird did in the last moments.

RTH twice...had to cancel the first one cuz it started to auto land when I knew it was not overhead

Anyway...I am thankful to have her back in one piece...anyone willing to help...I just don't know much about the metrics of it all...

thanks!

I had to send my p3 advanced in for replacement, Healthy drones says it rapidly was switching from gps to ATTI 10's of times per try... very erratic.

We have clearly been seeing an increasing number of reports of P3s switching back and forth to ATTI mode - many along with sudden compass errors. I think it was two weeks back that I noted we are seeing one report every other day. I think it's more like one per day now, if not more. Since compass issues are so serious, we'd like to be able to find something common in all of these sudden reports.

Last edited:
I had to send my p3 advanced in for replacement, Healthy drones says it rapidly was switching from gps to ATTI 10's of times per try... very erratic.
We have seen a sudden spike in reports of P3s rapidly switching between ATTI and GPS modes often combined with an increase in reported compass errors. If you don't mind, would you please let us know exactly which versions of FW you have on your AC and your RC as well as which version of the app? Please just don't say "latest" since that leads to guessing. Since compass issues are so serious, we'd like to be able to find something common in all of these sudden reports. Thanks.

Last edited:
I uploaded it to HelathyDrones but it doesn't tell me much...other than according to that, I was flying atti the whole 19 minutes which is bogus
We have seen a sudden spike in reports of P3s rapidly switching between ATTI and GPS modes often combined with an increase in reported compass errors. If you don't mind, would you please let us know exactly which versions of FW you have on your AC and your RC as well as which version of the app? Please just don't say "latest" since that leads to guessing. Since compass issues are so serious, we'd like to be able to find something common in all of these sudden reports. Thanks.

Last edited:
We have seen a sudden spike in reports of P3s rapidly switching between ATTI and GPS modes. If you don't mind, would you please let us know exactly which versions of FW you have on your AC and your RC as well as which version of the app? Thanks.
I always operate with latest software/firmware... at the time of this issue, I don't have the versions I was using. It was more of a hardware problem, DJI was " A gentleman" and replaced the drone and problem was solved. ( I use LITCHI, but problem was present also with DJI go, revealing the problem was the drone, not software.)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav