CSC

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Noticed on my last couple if flights on my 3 4k , my CSC.
Function on my controller doesn't work any more.
I never use it, I intake off with the app and shut down with left stick. Any body have the same thing happen to them.
Not a big problem, I love my 3 4k. Thanks

Yes, at least 5 seconds 2 or 3 times in a row.
I would always test it, and it always worked. It just stopped. I don't update firmware, it flys so good.

Also, CSC won't work when the Phantom is tilted beyond a certain degree... and it's not much.
I would be curious to learn what that angle might be? In any case it is likely not an issue in this case given the OP can perform an auto takeoff.

Last edited:
I don't know exactly but it does not take a lot.
Ok- well it must be close to 35deg as people have managed to CSC when flying backwards at full speed. I’m curious so will try later to see how far I can tilt the AC before it refuses to start.

Thanks for the replies, I will check calibration, and do some
Testing today. Later

Just finished testing my controller. I found that CSC only worked on the down and out position, not down and in! So I calibrated and had same result. That's when I realized I recently installed a 3d printed ring on my left stick that holds rubber bands to stick to soften the yaw movement.
It seems, calibrating the remote is at 12, 3, 6, and 9 positions. The CSC down and in is at the 5 and 7 oclock positions.

The left stick was hitting the glued on plastic ring around the stick.
I removed the ring, and all is good now. Thanks to all for help! AGAIN.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20