CSC when flying

Reaction score
Has anyone got a fix or idea as to how i can lower my height without shutting motors off with the throttle. I am constantly thinking im going to shut motors off. When i had my P2V+ it had a detent on the throttle which stopped it from shutting off. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Has anyone got a fix or idea as to how i can lower my height without shutting motors off with the throttle. I am constantly thinking im going to shut motors off. When i had my P2V+ it had a detent on the throttle which stopped it from shutting off. Any ideas?
Nothing that needs fixing.
The clever people that made the Phantom aren't stupid enough to make the normal method of descending shut down the motors in flight.
And if they did ... don't you think they might have mentioned that in the manual?

Pull the left stick down as much as you like and your motors won't shut down in flight.

Left stick all the way down will only shut off motors when no more downward movement is detected.

Last edited:
Must of missed it... So while descending full down is ok. When no movement down (landed) it shuts motors down... Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik