CS question

Reaction score
HI guys,
I am in the discussion process as to either purchase a Samsung Tab 4 10.1 and a sunhood or a Crystal Sky 7.85. There is a huge price gap between the two as you would know.
My question is can the Crystal Sky be used as a tablet? Basically are there other uses for it other than as a flying monitor? Would it be able to function in 30 - 35 Degree Celsius temperatures ?
I am trying to justify the extra money

HI guys,
I am in the discussion process as to either purchase a Samsung Tab 4 10.1 and a sunhood or a Crystal Sky 7.85. There is a huge price gap between the two as you would know.
My question is can the Crystal Sky be used as a tablet? Basically are there other uses for it other than as a flying monitor? Would it be able to function in 30 - 35 Degree Celsius temperatures ?
I am trying to justify the extra money

I’ve used my 7” high brightness Crystalsky at 34°C (93°F) with no problems (but it does get very hot to the touch).
I’ve used mine to check email, edit photos with Lightroom and Snapseed, and control my DSLR with the Canon Connect app. I also use Litchi extensively.

You can use a few app's but I would get one counting on that. A lot of the app's I've tried would work. It does have a web browser that works ok. Unless you plan on modifying it you won't get google play installed so no paid apps

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj