Crystalsky on p4pro v2 (not plus) support

Reaction score
Hi.... Is it possible to fit crystalsky 5.5 on p4pro v2 support? Maybe buy another support? Thx

I use both a 7.85" and 5.5" CrystalSky with my P4 Pro V2.0 without any problems. I also run Litchi on it.

All my mobile devices and computers are Apple and they are great, but the CrystalSky is absolutely the best device for flying DJI aircraft.

I use both a 7.85" and 5.5" CrystalSky with my P4 Pro V2.0 without any problems. I also run Litchi on it.

All my mobile devices and computers are Apple and they are great, but the CrystalSky is absolutely the best device for flying DJI aircraft.

Why, pray tell, do they not build a CrystalSky for the IOS devices? Will they ever?

Because only Apple makes iOS devices. It’s always been that way.

CS has its own built in version of the Android OS.

Paul C

Because only Apple makes iOS devices. It’s always been that way.

CS has its own built in version of the Android OS.

Paul C
Understood but it’s a shame that there ignoring the major part of the market. From what I’ve been reading the DJI drones don’t work as well on the android system as on the Apple.

Hi.... Is it possible to fit crystalsky 5.5 on p4pro v2 support? Maybe buy another support? Thx

Best solution is the DJI Mount. Replaces the stock mount and will hold either 5.5 or 7.5.

Rock solid. With built in cable and excellent quick release. One of the better DJI branded accessories.

Paul C

Reactions: vgmarimon
Best solution is the DJI Mount. Replaces the stock mount and will hold either 5.5 or 7.5.

Rock solid. With built in cable and excellent quick release. One of the better DJI branded accessories.

Paul C
Thx. I buy it. Now i must wait to test it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4