Crystalsky 2 in the works ....

Reaction score
IMG_0115.jpg

A "source" I cant speak to the sites credibility.

DJI RUMOR:New DJI Smart Controller Hints That CrystalSky 2 Coming

I am however ready for the CD 7.85UB. Fly in FL and I need to be able to see my tablet in the bright sun.

This raises 2 questions. Do I want to wait and see if this develops? Do I want to wait and be quality control group 1 on the newest version?

Thanks Fat Albert for the rumor. Adding another $1200 to my kit is a serious decision. Even rumors impact that decision.

A "source" I cant speak to the sites credibility.

DJI RUMOR:New DJI Smart Controller Hints That CrystalSky 2 Coming

I am however ready for the CD 7.85UB. Fly in FL and I need to be able to see my tablet in the bright sun.

This raises 2 questions. Do I want to wait and see if this develops? Do I want to wait and be quality control group 1 on the newest version?

Thanks Fat Albert for the rumor. Adding another $1200 to my kit is a serious decision. Even rumors impact that decision.
Wait for it or enjoy it? Always going to have rumors. Me, I buy, enjoy and sell and buy again if the rumor comes true.

Wait for it or enjoy it? Always going to have rumors. Me, I buy, enjoy and sell and buy again if the rumor comes true.

Yeah, I looked I to it a bit more and it looks like a whole new controller with a built in crystal sky is coming to the mavic2, not an entirely new stand soon CS. Saving now, probably be picking up the CS in a few weeks.

Yeah, I looked I to it a bit more and it looks like a whole new controller with a built in crystal sky is coming to the mavic2, not an entirely new stand soon CS. Saving now, probably be picking up the CS in a few weeks.

Do you have a source for that I’d love to see what it says

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik