Crystal sky Adapter to controller.

Reaction score
Hey all, I’ve developed a Crystal Sky adapter that is relatively inexpensive very sturdy and doubles as a battery protector. This unit uses the same clips and top pressure anchor as if you were mounting your phone onto the controller. We’ve been shipping these locally for about a month now with great reviews and feed back.

It’s taken a few prototypes to get to this point but I’m happy to say it was well worth the time. Check the pictures below.

I’ve also noted the details from the name plate of the actual Crystal Sky Monitor I actually use.

Contact me for details or questions.

Thanks

IMG_7294.jpg
IMG_7324.jpg
IMG_7328.jpg
IMG_7327.jpg
IMG_7323.jpg
IMG_7329.jpg
IMG_7327.jpg
IMG_7326.jpg

Yeah looks good - I would buy one.

Sent you a PM with my info, I would also like to purchase a couple of these, great idea.

Paul Caldwell

Reactions: drone dude#
So I'm guessing your mount attaches to the battery that attaches to the back of the monitor. In essence you're using the battery clip that holds itself to the back of the monitor has the mount for the monitor?
A video showing how your unit mounts to the monitor would be good

Hi again, we use “Square secure payment services” and what is required is an email address from you which allows us to forward to you the invoice for the CS 3 ADAPTER(S)Then basically follow the instructions within the email. This allows payment through, Visa, Master Card, Amex, Discover Card, and Visa debit. And once payment has been confirmed shipping will take place the same day. Shipping will be COD unless other arrangements have been made. I believe shipping to the U.S. is about $20.00 and this cost can be added to the purchase price, and then we would ship your order pre paid.

Anyway thank you for the positive feed back on our CS3 adapter. They work amazingly well and with that I’m off to go flying for the day, have an awesome Sunday everyone!!

Can you tell us how it attaches to the battery ?
Is it just friction or is it clipped on the battery ?
Just curious as to how it holds all the weight of that monitor.

Hi all, The CS3 adapter takes advantage of an interference / geometric fit around the battery of the CS. The engineering of the CS3 adapter will not allow the monitor to become dislodged. In fact the design tolerance of the CS3 Adapter is such that if the alignment of the battery to the CS3 Adapter is not perfect the adapter simply will not mount. All adapters are test for coupling prior to shipping.

We have been using this design for a few months now and have not had a single coupling failure. The interference and geometry of the fit allows for confidant use.

We are always looking for feed back on our products and up to this point all feed back has been positive.

I personally fly every day and use our adapter, I’m not here to bash DJI, they make a good product! We simply seen an opportunity to do something in a more cost effective and innovative manor.

My personal email address

[email protected]

Last edited:
Hi dmiles, sorry at this point we are retaining that information to offset our R&D costs but at some point in the future this will be made available.

Yeah looks good - I would buy one.

Hello Ken, thanks for your interest in our CS3 adapter.

I now know it will cost 17 dollars to ship to you in Arkansas so your cost would be:

25.00 for a single CS3

Or for two CS3’s 25.00 for the first one and 19.00 for the second CS3

Totalling 44.00

Plus shipping.

Please confirm if you are still interested.

Thanks
Dan

Do you have a website to purchase from? Or a way to not pay for it before it ships? Do you accept PayPal? Thank you

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl