Cruise with Phantom?

Reaction score
I've seen a couple videos of people that have taken a phantom on a cruise ship. But wanted to see if anyone here had direct experience with doing that and what the results were. Wondering if they have specific rules for what you can/can't do. I don't have the balls to try and fly it while underway. But wondering if you can you fly it on the ship while docked? Also what about taking it into port? We'll be on Carnival and headed to Jamaica and Cayman Islands. Any direct experience is appreciated. Thx.

CJ31 said:
I've seen a couple videos of people that have taken a phantom on a cruise ship. But wanted to see if anyone here had direct experience with doing that and what the results were. Wondering if they have specific rules for what you can/can't do. I don't have the balls to try and fly it while underway. But wondering if you can you fly it on the ship while docked? Also what about taking it into port? We'll be on Carnival and headed to Jamaica and Cayman Islands. Any direct experience is appreciated. Thx.

At Port Carnival we couldn't even take pictures of the ship security was so tight. Good luck trying to fly something :lol:
I would not think you would have any issues taking it into port

My condolences for Carnival, NCL is so much better :D

My condolences for Carnival, NCL is so much better
Been on several cruise lines incl NCL, RC and Carnival. We prefer Carnival because the atmosphere is younger and more fun. Thanks anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20