Crossing the Mississippi

ha ha very cool! I am in nola and use the river a lot for flying, chasing the ferry, big tankers with the french quarter in the background - I may have to shoot the bluffs, awesome!

I really liked my windsurfers, they were less than 20 bucks on eBay and I never lost signal - now I have the ITELITE antenna I had them installed - are you just using stock antenna?

went out to shoot some flooding this weekend never lost signal - amazing! Also check out apps like HOVER that let you know wind conditions, temp, rain, and no fly zone - i think its free! also i recommend the Snake river cp and nd filter that slide over the phantom camera lens - its important to make sure the lens is properly "set" because the polarizer must be horizontal to work - anyway nice work!

Reactions: Extreme24
ha ha very cool! I am in nola and use the river a lot for flying, chasing the ferry, big tankers with the french quarter in the background - I may have to shoot the bluffs, awesome!

I really liked my windsurfers, they were less than 20 bucks on eBay and I never lost signal - now I have the ITELITE antenna I had them installed - are you just using stock antenna?

went out to shoot some flooding this weekend never lost signal - amazing! Also check out apps like HOVER that let you know wind conditions, temp, rain, and no fly zone - i think its free! also i recommend the Snake river cp and nd filter that slide over the phantom camera lens - its important to make sure the lens is properly "set" because the polarizer must be horizontal to work - anyway nice work!

thanks for the tips, im using fpvlr v2, i was visiting home, it was my first time flying there, will do more flights when i visit again.

Attachments

• 20160225_091505.jpg
    20160225_091505.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 258
very good also check out uav forcast app its free

Reactions: Extreme24

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member