crossing in the most difficult peak of the south of Brazil, Marumbi

Nice video.:)

Reactions: bronis
Fantastic job!

this is where you see the value of the Phantom being able to get some great footage. Looks like a heck of a walk too.

Reactions: Quest-So and bronis
this is where you see the value of the Phantom being able to get some great footage. Looks like a heck of a walk too.

truth, it was windy enough and the ghost endured well and firm, the trick was to climb up to it with him kkkkkkk

But the bug is very strong.

Thank you also gfieldsr and Ken Nash I will still make another video telling the story, showing the way, I made several images, this is like a trailer, the other will take about 3 weeks to do well done :)

Breathtaking!

I'm not sure how you did this. Is that you on the peak piloting the drone? Starting around 30 seconds the drone is over the train tracks then makes that amazing run up to and over the summit. If that's you at the summit, did you launch from from the summit, fly down to the rails and then back up to you? The vertical scale of this video is stunning!

If that's not you at the summit, where the heck are you?

Reactions: bronis and 3putts
Breathtaking!

I'm not sure how you did this. Is that you on the peak piloting the drone? Starting around 30 seconds the drone is over the train tracks then makes that amazing run up to and over the summit. If that's you at the summit, did you launch from from the summit, fly down to the rails and then back up to you? The vertical scale of this video is stunning!

If that's not you at the summit, where the heck are you?

thank you, yes, it's me at the top, I tried to do it low before climbing, but the drone arrived at the 500 meter limit and did not catch half the mountain.

Then from the top I released him, until the rails gave 2km and -1100 meters, dae da, I made the route as if I was leaving the houses to the highest top la, but I was on top :)

Half apprehensive because it was windy a lot, but the phantom made good

Reactions: Quest-So
Outstanding work, I just love it!?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers