critical battery error....

Reaction score
Ok this just happened to me. I had just done a flight roughly 8 mins 6000ft trip. Landed. Went from my front yard to my back yard then relaunched was about 1700ft out battery was 61% and all the sudden I got a critical battery voltage error pop up for about 3 seconds, the app beeped then it went away. I immediately turned the bird and headed back Full speed dropping attitude also landed in my backyard about 54% never saw the message again. I checked the battery info center everything said normal voltage all 4 cells were even also.

This battery is one of my brand new ones maybe 1 flight in it prior. Really tripped me out. Is there a way to go back and see a log of error messages ?

So glad you got her back, and thanks for telling us. I think Tahoe Ed or blade said don't leave the battery in the bird as the connections loosen after a while. I know I heard that as I take my batteries out after flying...

Also make sure to keep the latest P3 firmware bin file or the firmware revision your running on your P3 on the SD card. When you buy new batteries they may not be at the same revision as the P3 and the battery firmware will automatically get updated if the P3 firmware is there on the SD card (P3 firmware updates battery firmware) when you turn on the P3.

Check to see that your battery is seated completely in the phantom. I received that error twice (both brand new batteries) before I realized the batteries can lock in with about a 1mm gap. Now every time I fly, I check that they are seated completely before taking off and no more error.

Reactions: Bill7259
There is battery history log in the Pilot app. I have seen the HISTORY button and briefly looked in. I don't think it shows much.

I can see all kinds of battery data from your .txt file found on your device DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord folder. Send it to me and I will look it over for after I convert it to a .csv file.

I can see all kinds of battery data from your .txt file found on your device DJI/dji.pilot/FlightRecord folder. Send it to me and I will look it over for after I convert it to a .csv file.

Btw, if you need easy access to the directory or any others "ES File Explorer" is a nice app.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl