Credit Card Purchase Protection/3rd Party Insurance Info

Reaction score
anyone have any experience by using a certain card which covers lost stollen or unit gone wild an lost. Second part a link for insurance on phantom 3 advanced.

Thanks

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

*I would suggest you change the title to something like "Credit Card Purchase Protection/3rd Part Insurance Info" to get better exposure and be descriptive in your post. ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

*I would suggest you change the title to something like "Credit Card Purchase Protection/3rd Part Insurance Info" to get better exposure and be descriptive in your post. ;)
I agree I tried to edit the post which was in part doable, but I didn't see where or how to edit the title Can you give me info on changing the title. Thanks

I would like to followup on this thread. I called American Express Gold Card and they said they do take claims on drones but the rep couldn't tell me if the claims adjustor covered drones that were lost or stolen or damaged until I would file a claim. I have worked with AMEX before but the exclusions are a little hard to understand as it lists "does not cover aircraft or motorcycles" and this was what I was trying to clarify. Has anyone relied on their card protection for purchases and if so what has the outcome been?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik