Creating music/videos

Reaction score
I am new to this but am having a blast. I would like to make a movie using my video clips from flight and add music to the video and then be able to save the video to my device to have the option to share it via email or messager. It seems using the DJI GO app I can only upload video to public sites and I'm not wanting to do that with video of my property. Can anyone recommend a way to do this or a site to check out on the internet with options. I do apologize for my ignorance as I'm a green green newbie. Thanks ahead!!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You can use the go app without having to publicly display it. The only downfall is the frame at the end that says "recorded by phantom". A bunch of hoopla.

I have used the GO app and made my first video/music. But at the end it only gave me options to upload to Facebook and other social media sites. I'm not into that stuff. I was hoping to be able to just save the "Movie " to my phone.

I have used the GO app and made my first video/music. But at the end it only gave me options to upload to Facebook and other social media sites. I'm not into that stuff. I was hoping to be able to just save the "Movie " to my phone.

Look closer. You should have the option without submitting to a social network.

I have no doubt that your right but I am not seeing it or don't think I am. It gives me Facebook, what's app, Twitter, We Chat, Moments, Weibo, QQ, and Copy URL.

I like filmora. I spent the money on the desktop version and it runs faster than other programs I have used, and it is super user friendly, another option is the app splice. It has a catalogue of royalty free music too.

I did keep looking and did see where the "Movie " was saved to my phones pictures/video and was able to share it via email there... thanks guys

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20