Create multi users in DJI GO 4

Reaction score
Is it possible to create multi users in dji go 4? We are 2 persons using the same P4-pro, same iPad and same app - but we would like 2 log-files, 2 Flight Records etc. Is this an option?

Don't believe so sorry, hopefully I'm corrected but I believe a user adds aircraft to profile but not other way around - I'd contact DJI directly, they would know definitively.

- Phantom P3A & P3P -
Sent from my iPad Pro using PhantomPilots App

As Loz said, regardless of who uses the drone, the app would register the flight data in accordance with who registered the drone in the first instance. I think that even if you downloaded another app and linked to the drone, it would assume you were the same operator. I was running two separate dji apps and it did exactly that.

Is it possible to create multi users in dji go 4? We are 2 persons using the same P4-pro, same iPad and same app - but we would like 2 log-files, 2 Flight Records etc. Is this an option?

Just a recent user observation that may assist - check out HealthyDrones, they appear to have some ability to allocate flight logs to a particular pilot which, in the absence of DJI ability, may be of use.

- Phantom P3A & P3P -
Sent from my iPad Pro using PhantomPilots App

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic