Crazy Mountains, MT, USA - P3P Video

Reaction score

Video I shot back in February on my P3P that I only just yesterday got around to finishing the edit on. Think it turned out pretty well. Was hard to get the exposure worthwhile in some of the shots while in post. One of the fallacies of shooting in auto. Also I'm hoping to start uploading this kind of video daily. I have so much footage I need to work through and I wanna start working more on my editing skills, so figure one a day is a good goal! Oh and since I have a P4 now, you can expect to see some of that stuff too!

Let me know what you guys think, any suggestions, feedback, or constructive criticism are wanted and welcome! :)

Nicely done. I particularly like the smooth pans while moving, and gimbal pans while moving. I expect that with the high mountains you can't pan down far enough to get rid of the propellers. Certainly beautiful mountains. Well done, sir.

Nicely done. I particularly like the smooth pans while moving, and gimbal pans while moving. I expect that with the high mountains you can't pan down far enough to get rid of the propellers. Certainly beautiful mountains. Well done, sir.

Thanks for the nice compliments, Flyboy! Yeah, some of that footage with the props dipping down into it isn't ideal. Lot of those shots were actually cropped down quite a bit as well in post to try to get rid of it. Was a pretty good breeze going in the mountains when i was shooting, made it pretty hard to get any decent forward momentum without having to push the pitch on the drone pretty hard. Hoping to get back in there over the summer, and do some more shots, this time with the P4.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl