Crazy jello with P4P!! Is this normal?

Did that video come from your controller or straight off the SD card in the bird?

Did that video come from your controller or straight off the SD card in the bird?
OK, I downloaded it and it played a lot better. I see what you mean. No, that is not normal.

And the file I downloaded was 1080p, 30 fps.

Was the jello present in the 4k file, too? If so, I would return it, while you can. There could have been some wicked winds up high, but it still doesn't look normal to me.

Was the jello present in the 4k file, too? If so, I would return it, while you can. There could have been some wicked winds up high, but it still doesn't look normal to me.

yes crazy jello in 4k as well. do you guys have that with high wind?

Did you remove the shipping foam from the gimbal?

Picture captured from the internet.
6e6a50dfe1e513fdab4e9287e7ac7b06.jpg

Reactions: jdharrin
Good question but yes absolutely!

Well, like the other member responses, I can definitely see the jello, and as said, no it's not normal. From my experience, it is largely caused from some foreign object or an appropriate object, i.e., gimbal ribbon in contact with the AC. This contact then transfers vibration from the AC to the gimbal. On the P3, the external gimbal made it easy to find, the P4 maybe not so easy. If you can't see it, you may have to accept the best advice of others and return/exchange it.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Well I just opened another box and it's the same thing! Do you think it's got to do with the fact that I'm testing the videos while on the ground? If I flew the thing, it won't jello?

Post another sample, please. Original file, straight from the SD card of the bird, no conversion or manipulation.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues