Reaction score
So I crashed my P2v+ but found it. I had to replace the wifi module, solder a couple connections, replaced the flex cable on the camera, still have a bent gimbal (not sure if it needs replacing). I have put everything back together. Now I can't get the remote to connect to the quad. The gimbal and camera uncontrollably moves back and forth. The back two lights stay lit red on the drone. I really miss flying Anyone out there have and info they could share? [email protected]

You say you can't get the remote to connect to the quad. 1st thing I would do is to connect to the assistant and see what errors are showing up. Clear those and see if you can rebind the controller to the quad to get them to communicate. You will have to clear up one error at a time. The gimbal jerking back and forth is an indication of internal damage. There are video on You tube showing how to attempt repairs. It's usually damaged shafts and misalignment and sometime the shaft has snapped and needs replacment. By replacing the wifi module you have to rebind using the MAC address of the new module to get it to bind properly. Also videos on you tube. Hope this helps!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic