Crashed Phantom 4

Reaction score
Title says it all. Won't get into it as is was a series of unfortunate events. Long story short motor arm was bent and camera gimbal arm was bent as well but seems functional. Being who I am, I like to tinker and try and fix things myself. I've replaced all motors, landing gear, full shell, and just recently the power module. The last one outside of cosmetic damage was my main issue. Since the crash the P4 will not power on at all. Figuring the module may have been damaged in the crash, I replaced it. Well that apparently wasn't the issue. Does anyone here have any idea what the issue at this point could be? Oh yeah all cables have been replaced

I feel you bro. First serious drone and spent $1200 for it. Like you I'm good with my hands and like to figure things out instead of throwing more money at it. I'm also a home mechanic and I know you pay for mechanic's mistakes when you take your truck to the shop (not always). I am hooked on drones though and willing to go through this learning process as painless as possible. I know I'm responsible for the accident and when I was told thru the JPI network that I couldn't insure my black edition I flew it anyway instead of taking it back to Best Buy and getting a different one. So John1960 if that's the best reply you got then your about as worthless as tits on a boar hog. If six words is all you got for this thread tells me your only here to get what you need with no helpful in return. So is there anyone else out there who would be willing to salve the wounds of a couple crash pilots by posting a thread of hope (double standard) from the folks that I've seen who want to take this air frame to the next level?

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic