Crashed, now I get no lights but a constant beep

Reaction score
Hi guys

Looking for some advice. I went for a flight with 67% on the battery. About 2 mins into the flight it just fell from the sky. I have searched and battery failure / over current is the probable cause.
The log shows everything healthy then it just stops, unfortunately it stops showing a height of 180ft.
The drone turned upside down and went into newly turned soil. The shell is complete the props all broke the gimble sheared along with the ribbon and the battery ejected itself spectacularly. It now beeps without lights and there is no comms.The led on the gimble flashes a steady green.
So.
1. Will the fact the camera ribbon is broken put it in this state?
If not
2. What is the best way forward?
I already fear the worst but suggestions are very welcome.

Raggi

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

The log shows everything healthy then it just stops
This normally happens in the following cases:
  • The downlink was lost and the DJI GO app stopped logging data. If this is the case, you can check the internal DAT log to see if data was recorded after that point.

• The battery was not clicked in fully, disconnected, and the Phantom shut off mid-flight.
Will the fact the camera ribbon is broken put it in this state?
No.

Thanks.
Could you comment on a way forward?
Are you aware what would be the most likely reason (other than it smashing into the ground [emoji846]) for no lights and a constant beep?
Raggi

Are you aware what would be the most likely reason (other than it smashing into the ground [emoji846]) for no lights and a constant beep?
I'm not sure. If you post a video, someone else might have an idea.

I was suggesting it might be useful if you post a video so we can see what happens and hear the beeps as your Phantom is powered on.

Aah. That is a great idea but I won't be able to do it just now. I am currently offshore ( North Sea ).
As I said, when powered on there are no lights only a steady beep. And it does not connect on the go app.
I thought that someone might have come across this anomaly before.

Raggi

Last edited:
I would suggest to contact DJI service.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic