Crashed my standard again

Reaction score
Hey guys, yesterday I crashed my drone trying to get my rc plane down from a tree. Now my standard only goes 200ft out, I have had this happen before but does anyone have any suggestions on fixing it besides sending it to dji? I have not tried an imu calibration or compass calibration yet. There is no visually damage, besides one chipped propeller. Today I'm going to recalibrate it and then open her up and see what's broken if the calibrations don't fix it. Any suggestions would be great :)

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

Calibrations have nothing to do with radio signals.

:( I had a feeling you were trying to rescue your plane. Did you at least get the plane free?

You have not told us what happens when you reach 200' distance. There are good indications that your antenna is out.

It can't hurt to try

That my friend is superstition.
If you wish to learn about the various systems in your quad great, if you want to perform rituals then TEHO.

Reactions: PrecisionAeroworks
You need to look for antenna connections. I'm not sure about P3S but these connections in P3A and P3P are behind VPS.

You need to look for antenna connections. I'm not sure about P3S but these connections in P3A and P3P are behind VPS.
Last time I crashed my stone phantom said the board was broke, I hope it's just an antenna

Doesn't have VPS on standard,4k does though :)

Last time I crashed my stone phantom said the board was broke, I hope it's just an antenna

Look at the antenna cables on the skids those are the 5.8's and they go to here Youngblood .
IMG_1713.JPG

Could the antennas come loose? Or is the board broken?

Anything is possible and I don't know what has happened without looking inside .
JMO I don't think they could have came lose or the unit break inside with out it really being crushed .
I have seen the antenna cables break on the skids but that just doesn't sound like that's your issue from what you have told me .

I don't have a clue what's wrong, the controller antenna is connected good and nothing appears damaged

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4