CRASHED! HELP!

Reaction score
so last weekend i unfortunately ran into a tree with my P3S at about 40-50 ft and some how the **** thing didn't just explode into pieces. The body is extremely durable, but the gimbal mount busted and a few absorb-ers came off. The camera works fine and all the other arms on the gimbal are intact, but I'm getting the "GIMBAL OVERLOAD" message. Do i just need to replace the strip or do you guys think its one of the arms?? I'm trying to avoid buying a bunch of different pieces if i only need the strip. Any input would be appreciated, thanks.

Check the cable that plugs into the gimbal, quite often a pin or 2 pulls out of the socket.

yea it was plugged in all the way. Do you think because the gimbal mount was broken and the camera was kind of just hanging there that maybe the camera was just trying to level itself? the light on the side of the gimbal was GREEN

This fixed mine after I crashed and rebuilt. Force of the crash spins the internals and due to the lower arm being connected to the shaft only by presser/friction it looks like its in normal position. I also needed to add a dab of super glue to the socket to keep it from losing alignment again. After the crash it didnt hold well enough on it own anymore.

Reactions: Reed L

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20