Crash

Reaction score
Well it finally happened, my fault though, I had put an extension on my antenna and I would store it in the bottom of the landing gear, then when I start to fly I would let it dangle beneath the bird, well this time I forgot to take it out and the worst thing is that it is practically sitting on the compass, well the rest is history.

My question is that I cannot get a sat lock, I have re calibrated the compass and still nothing. Does anyone have any ideas? .

ps my gimbal is broken and two props, luckily I had a GPS finder,so I retrieved the bird and at least I have my GoPro and the body.

Thanks for your help

Joe

Joeg1937 said:
Well it finally happened, my fault though, I had put an extension on my antenna and I would store it in the bottom of the landing gear, then when I start to fly I would let it dangle beneath the bird, well this time I forgot to take it out and the worst thing is that it is practically sitting on the compass, well the rest is history.

My question is that I cannot get a sat lock, I have re calibrated the compass and still nothing. Does anyone have any ideas? .

ps my gimbal is broken and two props, luckily I had a GPS finder,so I retrieved the bird and at least I have my GoPro and the body.

Thanks for your help

Joe

You didn't actually say what sort of impact it had, but have you checked that the sat cable has not come loose from the main board ?

bro i got the free service repair
i contacted them and i got my right for the free service

Hope you are well. This is Tia from DJI After-sales.

As reported from our Support Team, there is something wrong with Phantom 3, right?

It is covered under warranty now.

We will fix it for free and cover the freight of sending it back to you after it is fixed in HK.

While, you will need to pay the freight of sending it back to our HK address and the tax duty when you receive your product.

Now, please kindly send the gimbal camera and aircraft back to our Hong Kong repair center according to the following instruction.

OP, What GPS finder do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
ahhh ok bro

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues