Crash Post mortem

Reaction score
After my fall from sky event, I am trying to assess the internal damage to my AC and to see if it or parts of it are salvageable.
I inserted and powered on AC it seemed to initiate correctly but couldn't move the camera due the bent yaw arm.
I have removed the gimbal assembly completely off the AC, and then I wanted to test if the motors would run up with all prop remanents removed.
I switched on controller then powered on AC and then DJI Go app but it couldn't connect to the controller.
I was doing this indoors so I'm not sure if this is an interference problem or that it requires the camera assembly to be connected for it to work.

Anyone got a step by step guide on how to test all the AC systems in this situation.
Regards Scoot88

Being indoors or having the camera removed won't affect the connection to the controller. Try a manual connect. Read in the manual how to do that. Or you can look here.

If your remote and Phantom or not linked Green light on bottom of Phantom, Green Light on Remote, You cannot re-link them, the needed signals come from the gimbal.

This has came up a few times ;)

If this search doesn't work,
Search Results for Query: linking | DJI Phantom Drone Forum

keyword linking
member RodPad

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members