Crash check list?

Reaction score
hey everyone, new to the page and would like my I tri to be in better terms! I crashed my p4 onto a roadway...destroying all 4 props.... battery popped out and a few scratches on the landing gear. Replaced the props and flew for another 20 afterwards and everything seems to be working... anything I should check or keep an eye on?

Keep away from built up areas/populated places (you should avoid anyway lol) until youve given it a good testing, range/height/handling/response etc, sounds like you got lucky ... so far :p

Have a look at your IMU mod values, recalibrate if necessary. look vary carefully for cracks and any erratic behaviour in flight. Make sure the motors spin freely without any significant end float or axial play.

Keep away from built up areas/populated places (you should avoid anyway lol) until youve given it a good testing, range/height/handling/response etc, sounds like you got lucky ... so far :p

Haha I did feel very lucky only wrecking one prop and scratching the others. I flew it for another 20min after the crash and it seemed fine.... see what happens on my next flight!!

Have a look at your IMU mod values, recalibrate if necessary. look vary carefully for cracks and any erratic behaviour in flight. Make sure the motors spin freely without any significant end float or axial play.

I flew it for another 20min after the crash but was wondering if there was some sort of diagnosistic check I could run to check the internals and functionality?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1