Crash & Bent Roll Arm

Reaction score
bae59f6aaf1e6d96cb3759e029f5edb0.jpg

In the attached pic, see;
A) A noticeable bend in the roll arm. It's due to a twist of the B) rear portion, not sure what to call it. The back part of the arm
C) This space is (was) slightly separated farther than it should be due to the crash, and when looking from the side, appears to be separated a little more at the bottom, than at the top.

I pulled the roll arm off the rest of the way at location C, and tore the ribbon cable in two.

Questions;
1) can the twist in the rear section of the roll arm be straightened?
2) is it true that DJI does not sell these?
3) are the aftermarket parts good?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Reactions: rich146
Thanks for the input. I'll try straightening it, and if it fails I'll order the roll arm. ) Might order the roll arm anyway to be safe...)

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I should have asked if the roll arm available from DJI. I don't see those listed as a part.

Thanks for the input. I'll try straightening it, and if it fails I'll order the roll arm. ) Might order the roll arm anyway to be safe...)

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I should have asked if the roll arm available from DJI. I don't see those listed as a part.

Nope! Gimbal parts are not sold by DJI, only full gimbals.

New question with pic.
A=Roll Arm
B=Unknown Part Name
C=Roll Arm Motor Armature?
In videos I've watched Part B is always shown still over part C, but in my crash, part B remained in part A, the roll arm.
I was able to remove part B from the roll arm.
My question is, what should be used when reassembling part B into the roll arm, if anything to secure it?
Or is it just press fit?
It appears to have had something on it, that I'm cleaning off of it.
3968a8403fffb656660cc4ff420efdb5.jpg

New question with pic.
A=Roll Arm
B=Unknown Part Name
C=Roll Arm Motor Armature?
In videos I've watched Part B is always shown still over part C, but in my crash, part B remained in part A, the roll arm.
I was able to remove part B from the roll arm.
My question is, what should be used when reassembling part B into the roll arm, if anything to secure it?
Or is it just press fit?
It appears to have had something on it, that I'm cleaning off of it.
3968a8403fffb656660cc4ff420efdb5.jpg

DJI Uses some kind of epoxy - you can press fit it and add a few drops of glue - superglue will do as well

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik