Crash at 100 feet

Reaction score
I have flown my new phantom 3 advance for only maybe 3 hours with no issues, the other day at around 100 feet up and 200 feet away it just quit and dropped to the ground breaking the camera completely off, battery was fully charged as was remote, any help with what happened will be greatly appreciated. Bruce

I'm gonna guess a bad battery, a bad motor, a bad motor connection, or a prop that flew off. But it could have been a bad ESC too. Could even be one of these new "drone killer" gadgets I've heard about where they aim a signal at your drone and it falls to the earth. Could be a lot of things.

You might have a warrantee claim.

Sorry for your loss.

I live out in the country so no drone killers, I'm going to try flying it real close to the ground for awhile and without the camera to see if it happens again, batteries seem okay, if many other things are wrong I might as well keep this for parts and buy a new one

If you post your log files someone might be able to determine what happened. Could be what was mentioned above, but it also could be you accidentally performed a motor shut down command - or the battery could have not be properly clipped in.

Sorry for your loss....

Oh man... I just purchased a carbon fibre landing gear protecter just in case this happens to me...

Jeez I am sorry for your loss... :(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj