Crash and Drone connection issue with the RC

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
Last night I had crash with my phantom 3 standard. After the crash the phantom looked OK nothing broken except 2 props which I replaced them. But as I turned it on after the crash everything looks normal but the indicator on the RC remains red and won`t connect to the drone.
I tried to re-calibrate the RC with the drone by switching the S1 switch on and off for several times. The RC entered the calibration mode but as much as I pushed the reset button on the drone the calibration or liking process to the RC failed.
Is there any way to diagnose the drone without opening its shell to see what is wrong and what part of the drone is damaged?
Which part of the drone can be damaged in this case and can I repair it without opening it?
Should I send my drone to a repair station with all of its costs for shipment payment or should I open it first to see if not some cords detached or some boards broken?
Is there any online help for my case?

Thank you for your help
Regards
Pakan

When I crashed mine , I broke the Gimbal & the RC wouldn't link with the Drone , not sure what the Gimbal has to do with it ,but the Ribbon was broke also . I sent mine in & cost me $ 220 to repair .

You might have ripped the cable connection at camera which won't allow the Rc to bind to quad

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

hi! i have the same issue but instead i can link the rc to the phantom, the problem begins when i turn it off an on again the rc disconnects itself and i cannot find why!!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20