Crash aftermath, need help

Reaction score
Hello.

So, I recently crashed my Dji Phantom 3 Standard. I crashed to a tree and fell to gravel from around 10m. On the crash, the gimbal arm and landing gear bent a little.

It does fly, but I can't connect to the Dji Go app Edit: I tried connecting it with the button on the aircraft and in the app, Pairing timed out.
Controller connected, connect aircraft
2m4vxn8.png
1e713d.png

Today, I bought a new arm ( link ) and installed it. Still the same thing.

I looked inside the thing, and found out that Something on motherboard was loose
2qd33fp.jpg
2yws4zs.jpg
and also the compass connector housing had come off loose and not making contact
906s69.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
I seriously need help, there aren't any repair shops in my country and Dji doesn't respond to messages. If you can't help me with my problem, could you tell where I could find help.

Any help is appreicated.

Although I have no personal experience of needing to get my drone repaired (thank goodness :)) I've noticed that people here have said that the best result from dji was via online chat, rather than messaging.

Where is your country? Possibly someone in the same region/country as you might be able to advise...

Reactions: ViliT
Although I have no personal experience of needing to get my drone repaired (thank goodness :)) I've noticed that people here have said that the best result from dji was via online chat, rather than messaging.

Where is your country? Possibly someone in the same region/country as you might be able to advise...
I'm from Finland. I had a look at couple of repair shops, but the appereantly do only warranty services. Same for the retailer where I bought my drone. I will try to contact the Dji's chat. Then, I think my last recort is to ask from people in those Facebook marketplaces .

But, thanks for the response.

A list of dji recommended service centres can be found here:- Recommended Service Centers - DJI The nearest to you are the ones in Moscow and Kiev - but you're probably better off staying within the EU.

If you can't find any other solution and no one else has any other ideas, then you might end up having to pay the shipping to one of the other service centres shown.

Reactions: ViliT
A list of dji recommended service centres can be found here:- Recommended Service Centers - DJI The nearest to you are the ones in Moscow and Kiev - but you're probably better off staying within the EU.

If you can't find any other solution and no one else has any other ideas, then you might end up having to pay the shipping to one of the other service centres shown.
Thanks you for your help. I contacted Dji live chat and they said that I could ship my drone there for free, but I'm looking for ways to do it myself for cheap, regarding to my money situation atm.
I will talk around those Facebook groups/wait if someone decides to help here, but if that fails, I send the drone out to Dji.

Thanks for recommending to contact the chat! :)

Reactions: Steve7777

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers