Craft shoots video, but no image transmission signal

Reaction score
I've been working on this for a couple of weeks now, order parts, wait for parts, order more parts, etc. Ok, I purchased a used camera and gimbal that had a broken yaw arm. I replaced the broken yaw arm and the ribbon cable. All seemed to go well. I turned it on and got the camera and gimble dance, but no image transmission signal

However, this time the camera and gimbal stayed on, (didn't go limp after 10 seconds, like before) and I can control camera up and down with the remote. Everything works great except I don't have any FPV. I turned on the video recording even though I had the "No image transmission signal" and when I reviewed the SD card, it did record good video. I just can't see anything on the tablet! Can someone point me in the right direction for this one please! What have I missed?

Thanks,

Bought a new camera and gimbal from DJI and image transmission signal returned. I still have no idea why the other camera shoots perfect video and stores it on the SD card, but simply doesn't transmit the video to the tablet! The old one is for sale if anyone cares to investigate it.

Bought a new camera and gimbal from DJI and image transmission signal returned. I still have no idea why the other camera shoots perfect video and stores it on the SD card, but simply doesn't transmit the video to the tablet! The old one is for sale if anyone cares to investigate it.
Good job. I'm glad you resolved that issue even though nobody responded.

Everything works great except I don't have any FPV. I turned on the video recording even though I had the "No image transmission signal" and when I reviewed the SD card, it did record good video. I just can't see anything on the tablet! Can someone point me in the right direction for this one please! What have I missed?

Thanks,
I had kindasorta the same issue,I did an update (3 Standard),after that the camera didnt move correctly according to how I was controlling it,and I also didnt have the moving video on my monitor,but it was recording to the SD card,so I deleted the program from my BLU fone I was using as a monitor,and all was normal again.....from the stories I read here,DJI and Microsoft may really be headed by the same techs,they release updates,OS's, without fully testing them.but thats just my UNeducated opinion............or..............it may just be a way to keep people from being overly satisfied.........

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik