Crack repairs?

It says he fixed the cracks. Looks like an ok deal but it looks a bit high to me for a used cracked unit. But he's a good seller, so it's up to you. New they are $800 on ebay every other week.

It says he fixed the cracks. Looks like an ok deal but it looks a bit high to me for a used cracked unit. But he's a good seller, so it's up to you. New they are $800 on ebay every other week.

Yeah, I was looking at replacing the whole housing unit. I think the only reason I'm looking at it is cause of the extra's.

Forget about extras, buy a new unit. New unit is covered under warranty and not this.

I can't think of a real good reason to buy someone else's problem. You have no idea what is going on with that Phantom. New unit with warranty is better deal.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Erikris
Hi Erikris
Agree with alokbhargava to some extent, however if you are competent with tools, a new body shell is a way forward, having said that the damage is a long way up the arm, so that does mean a heavy impact, I would ask if the ESC or its wiring sustained any damage, is the GPS antenna OK, that sort of question.
Good Luck
Waylander

Reactions: Erikris

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20