Crack Body DJI P4P

Reaction score
bdb37d4198f2000cd598e59e5f074a79.jpg
11a731edb0f9de26cdc3121ad6c3d15c.jpg

Can you all share about this in your drone? My drone
Flight time : 70 hours ( 250mision) this normal if had crack?
Why crack happend & What sould i do? [emoji120] help me to get anware dude

Why crack happend & What sould i do?
Did you ever crash/drop your Phantom? If not, DJI might cover it under warranty. You can contact DJI Support for help here.

That is my major complaint with the Phantom 4/4P/4A airframe. In my experience and many others, it cracks under normal use so hopefully your bird is covered IF those cracks weren't caused by you.
I sent my bird in due to cracks, and instead of repairing it, they just replaced it with a new one. I can't remember now, but it took close to 3 weeks from when I sent it in to when I got it back.

Did you ever crash/drop your Phantom? If not, DJI might cover it under warranty. You can contact DJI Support for help here.
I dont have any crash in flying,,, my flight time is 1000hours and 147 flight (in 9th November 2017)

That is my major complaint with the Phantom 4/4P/4A airframe. In my experience and many others, it cracks under normal use so hopefully your bird is covered IF those cracks weren't caused by you.
I sent my bird in due to cracks, and instead of repairing it, they just replaced it with a new one. I can't remember now, but it took close to 3 weeks from when I sent it in to when I got it back.
Thanks dude about information,,, [emoji106]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20