Course Lock Controls Reversed!

Reaction score
I had a bad crash the other day and had to replace a motor and esc. So now when I'm in course lock mode, the controls are reversed! Forward control will move the Phantom in the opposite direction from which it was pointing when starting up. Left control will move it right, etc. Anyone experience this before? Any ideas how to fix this?

The controls are NOT reversed. It is working perfectly and think you need to read up before using. On IOC course and home lock mode, the direction of the nose of the phantom is ignored. IOC is used to assist in videography and not designed for recreational flying (stunting).

Yeah but when you move the right controller forward, it should go in the direction the phantom was pointing when you start up right (regardless of what direction the phantom it's facing)? Mine does the opposite.

What about in Normal Non IOC mode? Flies fine?
Plug into Phantom assist and check BASIC > RC > and make sure REV is NOT selected. They all need to be in NORM.

I think I didn't give it enough time to start up before I did a compass calibration. Yesterday, I gave it plenty of time, and everything was working okay.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31