Could this be a very cheap alternative to a LARGE Screen, £60

Reaction score
I was browsing Ebay (uk) and came across this. Now don't start asking me questions like has it got GPS etc because I am not selling them. However if you wish to contact the seller or thing its worth trying for such a low price please feel free. But don't forget to tell us on here how you got on wont you? Thanks :)

So here is the link.

32GB 10.1" Tablet PC Android Quad Core A31s TV Cast Allwinner Tablet PC UK Stock

Just looked at the specs again it runs on Android 4.4

Personally I would have thought the ability to run the DJI APP and communicate with the aircraft would have been more important. After all you can buy or make anti reflective sheets to fit on any screen very cheaply. Ebay has dozens of ads for such things.

Personally I would have thought the ability to run the DJI APP and communicate with the aircraft would have been more important. After all you can buy or make anti reflective sheets to fit on any screen very cheaply. Ebay has dozens of ads for such things.

Most processors will run that - my Galaxy S5 phone copes fine. The anti reflective screens never work very well.

I don't care about GPS - have it turned off on my phone anyway - as long as the P3's GPS works that is fine.

There are advantage of having GPS on the device such as using "dynamic Home Point". This works well while you are on a moving vehicle like a boat.

There are advantage of having GPS on the device such as using "dynamic Home Point". This works well while you are on a moving vehicle like a boat.
Exactly what I was thinking. Follow me and the controller moving around for whatever reason would be a good reason to have GPS on your tablet/phone. Other than that though I cannot see why I should not get one of these tablets for "normal" use then swap over to my phone for "follow me" etc. I am purely thinking it would be easier to see.

But, has anyone tried this tablet for our purposes? Anyone bought one & waiting for delivery?
So cheap, i'm tempted to give it a try...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers