Corrupted result Dji Phantom 3 Professional after update

Reaction score
Anyone with a solution..?

Result: Corrupted.
Firmware bin file is corrupted, download it again from the DJI offical website.

That's the actually file which came out from drone after update.

Attachments

• P3X_FW_RESULT_AB.txt
    3.7 KB · Views: 586
The bottom of your log file shows you successfully downgraded to 1.7. The logs at the top are the oldest logs.

Please look at the first line of the log. My drone doesn't work, as i start it it only make D-D (2) and the gimbal led flashes red. I can't use it
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Please look at the first line of the log.
I saw it, but you can disregard it since it's the oldest action logged in that file. According to the log, the last thing thing you did was successfully downgrade from firmware 1.8 to 1.7.

the gimbal led flashes red
It looks like you forgot to insert the memory card into the gimbal. That's usually what causes that light to flash red.

My drone doesn't work
Try installing firmware 1.8 on your Phantom. If the remote controller and Phantom versions are out of sync, the DJI GO app will sometimes not be able to connect to the Phantom.

I updated again with the 1.8 but it has the same symptoms. My RC won't update, i tried all the methods (thumb drive , micro sd and now the drone)

Yes. I was updating from 1.3 or sth like that and now I tried to install 1.8

Did you sort this out yet? I am having a similar issue - RC doesn't want to update afdter installing update. HELP!!!

Matei, if you have 1.3.2 on your remote controller right now, you cannot update the firmware using a memory card. It can only be updated from DJI GO -- as described here.

The problem is when I try to click the "Enter Camera View" button from the P3P section. The app only allow me to enter at P3Standard and I don't know why.

Last edited:
I tried to update the firmware from the remote (Model GL300A) with everything but the led from the controller never turn blue.

I Succeeded updating remote for p3p copter... this is the advice i got from DJI... i think MAYBE the part that made the difference was to MOVE THE JOYSTICK.

Try uninstalling the app and reinstalling, then connect the mobile device to the remote controller via the USB cable. Then go into camera view of the app and move the joysticks and it should advise you to update the firmware on the remote. Also check what version is on the remote control because if it is less than 1.3.2 you cannot update via the app. You can check the About section of the DJI go app to view what your version is. Go to the last icon on the top at the right ( 3 dots), then scroll down to About. Here is a link on other options to updating the remote;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers