Correct Antennas on Screen/Transmitter

Reaction score
This might seem like a silly questions but I want to make sure I have it right.

I have a phantom 2 with the flysight FPV. I have 2 clover leaf antennas, one Rx and one Tx.

Should the Rx be on the screen with is attached to the remote control and the Tx be on the transmitter at the base of the drone?

Rx = Receive and Tx = Transmit?

Thanks

I don't have FPV, so I'll answer your last question, assuming you meant to put a ? There.

Those are not the abbreviations used in ham radio. Which are for receive, it is RCV, transmit is XMT. I continued to use them throughout my career, but I have seen yours used on the net and in a lot of schematics. I still like the ham versions, since they impacted a 10 year old brain!

RyanJohannesen said:
This might seem like a silly questions but I want to make sure I have it right.

I have a phantom 2 with the flysight FPV. I have 2 clover leaf antennas, one Rx and one Tx.

Should the Rx be on the screen with is attached to the remote control and the Tx be on the transmitter at the base of the drone?

Rx = Receive and Tx = Transmit?

Thanks

To answer your main question, if you are referring to the antennas for FPV, the answer is yes.

Did this hep?

Edit: Forgive me, Welcome to the forum!!

I have to weigh in here....can't help my self. I was in the Army in the late '60s and worked in comms (communications) and RX was for Receive and TX for Transmit. Never operated a Ham Radio. (yes an old fart)..ha

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik