Cops and drone flyers.

Reaction score
Sort of interesting interaction going on here: Watch How a Huge Group of Police Officers Handle a Totally Legal Drone Flight Near Harris Ranch - Resource Magazine

The Harris Ranch guys blew it though. They should have called in the federal bug police, and those drone guys might have ended up getting a citation for endangering the lives of the "Harris Ranch Feces Fly" or some similar nonsense.

Back to my juicy hamburger... :D
Hey-
I watched your entire video (painfully) and couldn't help but wonder... what were you hoping to accomplish in the first place? Even if this whole cop fiasco never materialized, what then? When environmental groups like Greenpeace and their partners in crime won't even acknowledge the fact that animal agriculture is the biggest source of greenhouse gas on the planet, what did you hope to accomplish? As the band Dire Straits once so succinctly said "The man's too big, the man's too strong".
zeldon50

Hey-
I watched your entire video (painfully) and couldn't help but wonder... what were you hoping to accomplish in the first place? Even if this whole cop fiasco never materialized, what then? When environmental groups like Greenpeace and their partners in crime won't even acknowledge the fact that animal agriculture is the biggest source of greenhouse gas on the planet, what did you hope to accomplish? As the band Dire Straits once so succinctly said "The man's too big, the man's too strong".
zeldon50

Dunno, not my video. But I think it is the same outfit, SHARKonlineorg, that got into the issue with recently flying over some dog compound too, only they got hauled in that time but not booked as they refused to show the cops their ID.

Last edited:
Same group. They highlight animal abuses. The recent case was due to being stopped without cause for not breaking any laws.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj