Cop Chase in Oklahoma

Mark The Droner

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Yeah this is off topic.

One of the most dramatic cop chases I've ever seen.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: dirkclod
Why is this on here, nothing to do with drones? Just another idiot driving without respect for the laws. Good thing he didn't go between the medians and hit someone head on. Could care less if this moron terminated himself...

Off Topic isn't just for drones Morgas .
Way that tree was shaking they must have been explaining to him not to run :)

Just another idiot endangering lives, and would not care less if he killed himself. Guess passing all those people at the high rate was okay with the guy. However, nothing to do with drones.

Just another idiot endangering lives, and would not care less if he killed himself. Guess passing all those people at the high rate was okay with the guy. However, nothing to do with drones.
You are correct Morgas about that nut but I guess you don't know what Off Topic is. OT is about pretty much anything you want to post about . It can be drones or cars or aliens or just whatever you want . Look down the list in OT and look at all the topic's and you will see :)

The other problems, of course, are that neither of his posts are on topic, and his second post is completely redundant! And by that I mean - every sentence! It's almost as if he just copied and then simply pasted the sentences in a different order...

Reactions: dirkclod
The other problems, of course, are that neither of his posts are on topic, and his second post is completely redundant! And by that I mean - every sentence! It's almost as if he just copied and then simply pasted the sentences in a different order...
Good thing we in OT eh Mark :)
BaHahahahaaaaaaaaa

You are correct Morgas about that nut but I guess you don't know what Off Topic is. OT is about pretty much anything you want to post about . It can be drones or cars or aliens or just whatever you want . Look down the list in OT and look at all the topic's and you will see :)
Thank you dirtclod for clarifying the topic of Off Topic being for off topic stuff. But, I could care less about a police chase of a freaking idiot, and wouldn't YouTube be the place to leave it? I guess I will post a useless video of a useless video since it is off topic, enjoy.

https://www.youuselessom/watch?v=hNLrTz71S18

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you dirtclod for clarifying the topic of Off Topic being for off topic stuff. But, I could care less about a police chase of a freaking idiot, and wouldn't YouTube be the place to leave it? I guess I will post a useless video of a useless video since it is off topic, enjoy.

Well it is pretty useless being I can't see it .
Look Morgas this section was started way back just for stuff like this . It's just for fun and is no need to get upset .
You musta not known what OT was and do let this thread upset you .Just don't look in or take to heart what you see posted here .:)

Last edited:
Well it is pretty useless being I can't see it .
Look Morgas this section was started way back just for stuff like this . It's just for fun and is no need to get upset .
You musta not known what OT was and do hate this post upset you .Just don't look in or take to heart what you see posted here .:)
Actually, it DID EXACTLY as it was supposed to do - it doesn't do anything. It is a useless dead link, totally useless like the chase video. But it is off topic, but still useless. I think the video of the chase was useless, but you wanted to make a point of it being off topic, and that is the heading of the post. But I think it was useless, just like the link I posted, and I am becoming fond of the word useless. But that is getting off topic here.

Actually, it DID EXACTLY as it was supposed to do - it doesn't do anything. It is a useless dead link, totally useless like the chase video. But it is off topic, but still useless. I think the video of the chase was useless, but you wanted to make a point of it being off topic, and that is the heading of the post. But I think it was useless, just like the link I posted, and I am becoming fond of the word useless. But that is getting off topic here.
You are in the Off Topic section .Don't look in it if you don't like it :)

You are in the Off Topic section .Don't look in it if you don't like it :)
My bad, I didn't know you were anointed "God of the off topic department." Sorry if your feel goods got hurt, and I suggest you go to the doctor and get your Tryacton prescription renewed. You know, "Try-acting" like a man and not one of the minions living in their parents basements. Thank you very much for another useless reply. By the way, I love the "Ignore button," and very useful, unlike your useless responses.

My bad, I didn't know you were anointed "God of the off topic department." Sorry if your feel goods got hurt, and I suggest you go to the doctor and get your Tryacton prescription renewed. You know, "Try-acting" like a man and not one of the minions living in their parents basements. Thank you very much for another useless reply. By the way, I love the "Ignore button," and very useful, unlike your useless responses.
lol

Reactions: Clampit

It works fine... ya got me! :D

Now lets dial it back a few notches and keep it civil in here. ;)

Hey buddy , not much cept what ya just saw . Same ole mess . Bout time ya got back in here :)
Gotta top ole Moregas's link though ....Hmmmmmmm
lightbulb.gif

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

A couple quick comments...

1) An Off Topic forum is frequently the result of the natural evolution of any topic-specific forum because inevitably what happens is that the forum, which had innocently started as a group of people who have an interest in one specific area, develops into a community. Within that community, friendships develop and members often find they have things in common with other members other than the topic at hand. Members learn to admire and respect certain other members for their thoughtful opinions or interests, and that migrates into other shared areas of interest. The Off Topic forum gives them the opportunity to discuss subjects outside the topic. And that, in turn, strengthens the relationships of those members and strengthens the community as a whole.

2) Not everybody is going to enjoy every thread in the Off-Topic forum. But that's true in any of the forums. So what they should do in those cases is simply move on.

A couple quick comments...

1) An Off Topic forum is frequently the result of the natural evolution of any topic-specific forum because inevitably what happens is that the forum, which had innocently started as a group of people who have an interest in one specific area, develops into a community. Within that community, friendships develop and members often find they have things in common with other members other than the topic at hand. Members learn to admire and respect certain other members for their thoughtful opinions or interests, and that migrates into other shared areas of interest. The Off Topic forum gives them the opportunity to discuss subjects outside the topic. And that, in turn, strengthens the relationships of those members and strengthens the community as a whole.

2) Not everybody is going to enjoy every thread in the Off-Topic forum. But that's true in any of the forums. So what they should do in those cases is simply move on.

Blimey,

Point 1

You said a quick comment:eek: hate to see your long comment:D

Only pulling your leg Mark:p

Agree with ya 100% buddy, this happened to me a while back with OT where someone was not happy but heyho;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic