Cool House on the OBX (Outer Banks NC)

Reaction score
We just listed this one... anyone want to buy it? ;-)

Seriously, would love to get any feedback on my video - trying to make our listings stand out by doing videos of all of them instead of just still photos like all the other realtors.

Here's our website with all our listing videos Welcome to VanderMyde

Since you asked....o_O

The fisheye effect is overwhelming to me and makes the property look unappealing. Also, keeping yourself, the bird's shadow (I didn't see it), and the props out of the frame would be something I'd avoid.

Not sure what kind of camera that was, but maybe a neutral density filter appropriate for the lighting conditions and some camera settings tweaks. There are lots of threads on these two topics here in the forums.

Also, if you're doing this for commercial purposes, a 333 exemption is required.

Since you asked....o_O

The fisheye effect is overwhelming to me and makes the property look unappealing. Also, keeping yourself, the bird's shadow (I didn't see it), and the props out of the frame would be something I'd avoid.

Not sure what kind of camera that was, but maybe a neutral density filter appropriate for the lighting conditions and some camera settings tweaks. There are lots of threads on these two topics here in the forums.

Also, if you're doing this for commercial purposes, a 333 exemption is required.

My wife is the Realtor, I give them to her for free, so flying under the FAA radar for now.

Thanks for the feedback - it's just a p2v+ - Going to upgrade to a P3, but worried that the angle wont be wide enough to get as much in the frame as I can now. Fisheye doesn't seem to bother our clients.

FWIW - criticism is more effective when combined with one or two nice things... ;-) Thanks again for your input!

FWIW - criticism is more effective when combined with one or two nice things... ;-) Thanks again for your input!

Dude, you asked for feedback..... he was just being honest and I don't think it was nasty.

Reactions: jhoke
Dude, you asked for feedback..... he was just being honest and I don't think it was nasty.

Where did I imply he was being nasty? I simply find criticism more useful when I hear what I'm going right as well as wrong.

Thank you for allowing me to clarity my statement though.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik