Cool Backpack For Dji Phantom's

Reaction score
This backpack works for all the Dji Phantom's and has plenty of space for lots more. Heres a video showing what all fits inside, and all about this good looking backpack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI1yVYSLl1E

Brilliant link!
Just what I'm looking for and have just bought one off amazon for 85 quid.

Cant wait to get on the bike and try this one out, should be loads better for what i need!

Will be able to take away on hols too...

Great post,thanks DJIGUY!

Matt :D :D

Awesome!
I was really hating the fact that all of these hard cases go upwards to $200 and still cant fit my extras (range extender, 9dbi antenna).

Thanks for the link :)

fyi - just bought the bag at bhphotovideo. I work in the city, so i went to the store. That place is crazy with conveyor belts and things all over the place!

dragonash said:
fyi - just bought the bag at bhphotovideo. I work in the city, so i went to the store. That place is crazy with conveyor belts and things all over the place!

how much did it run you with tax and such? I live in the city too, you should go post over in the regional meetups/NYC thread if you haven't already. always down to hang with other Phantom Pilots. If you ever see a Phantom buzzing around the east village that's me ;)

QYV said:
dragonash said:

how much did it run you with tax and such? I live in the city too, you should go post over in the regional meetups/NYC thread if you haven't already. always down to hang with other Phantom Pilots. If you ever see a Phantom buzzing around the east village that's me ;)

Iwork in the city, but live in brooklyn. I already posted there :)

I went to the store to not have to pay for shipping, so with tax, it came out to $141.
To me, I think thats a better deal than a hard case for $200.

It's just personal preference, but I like having it as a backpack and it has a lot more room for my extras. I use an extender with 10db antenna. They take up a nice amount of room. The hard cases dont give you much leeway.

BTW, if you decide to get it, do yourself a favor and CALL THE STORE and order over the phone for pickup. I didnt know they could do that. Would have saved me 20 minutes of my time. It's mad busy in there.

yea I've been in that store I know exactly what you mean. I always wondered why there was no "store pick up" option on their website, I didn't think about simply calling ahead I'll probably do that although the backpack is free shipping to US anyway

QYV said:
yea I've been in that store I know exactly what you mean. I always wondered why there was no "store pick up" option on their website, I didn't think about simply calling ahead I'll probably do that although the backpack is free shipping to US anyway

ahahaha, i didnt know shipping was free. I never bothered to look. The store is just 2 train stops away, so it didnt matter.
However, I did see a line that was for phone pickups.

In fact, here is a pic I snapped lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-23-16-17-25.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-23-16-17-25.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 574
try going one of the 2-3 weekends before christmas it is MADNESS

Another Phantom pilot recommends the Lowepro Vertex 300 AW Backpack for the Phantom. I don't have one but it seems to be a very high quality hauler for a higher price - of course. This recommendation from a fellow flyer across the pond. His video here where he uses the backpack: http://www.bestquadcopter.com/quad-day/

Although for me I would go with a hard case with custom liner for the Phantom.

I'll have mine in a day or 2 thanks to GB Phantom for spotting it.

Fingers crossed it does fit, will report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik